- Added a
description field on Collections in place of the
- Added search on Collections page
- Added search on Media page
- Added Archive filters for Collections and Media
- Default Archive filter to
Active and remove
- Fixed width of search bar
- Added trimming of long titles for Collections and Topics
- Changed Media uploads to use a protocol-less url. This avoids content issues when displaying over https.
- Added search to collections and media
- Improved search
Release 20170205 - Soft Launch!
- Fixed an issue where team status might be null
- Fixed an issue where the background would not display correctly when a modal was open
- Fixed display issue with input hints
- Display error message if an error occurs while trying to publish
- Auto fill the publishing name when creating a new team
- Added links to manage teams page on notification messages
- Updated text for trial expiry notification
- Display pricing for different plans
- Display message on team page if the team is disabled
Create my Account button on sign up to
Start my Trial
- Remove buttons to
Export when the collection is empty
- Persist trial expiry date
- End team trial when adding a credit card
- Allow coupon to be updated on a team
- Add trigger for trial expiry email
- Fix generic exceptions to report correctly
- Pre-commit Welcome Topic
- Add validation on team publishing name
- Prevent disabled teams from being able to publish
- Turn on creating customers in Stripe
- Added ability to archive collections (filtering archived collections coming soon...)
- New Styles for Published docs (yay!)
- Added description field for collections
- Added spellchecking to the editor. Currently only en_US. Can be disabled in the settings menu
- Added team email address, defaults to the email address of the creator of the team. Can be changed by team admins
- Added a back button on the Review page
- Added the ability to filter topics based on archived status
- Added a notification bar for notifications
- Made the ellipses icon on the topic card reveal hidden actions. Currently only archive/unarchive
- Removed ellipses icon from topic cards on the Collection page
- Added sentry for client side error reporting
- Renamed un-archive to archive
- Added integration test framework
- Updated dependencies
- Add findbugs to build process
- Add pmd to build process
- Fix bug with isArchived not returning correctly on a GET /topics call
- Add functionality to archive collections
- Add functionality to search for archived / unarchived collections
- Export topics in a Collection
- Image upload button in the Editor Toolbar
- Refresh the look of the teams page
- Add plan selection on new team page
- Added Export option on the Topics page. This feature will export all topics (or the topics listed from a search) as raw markdown files.
- Added a toolbar to the editor with some basic formatting options and keyboard shortcuts.
- If a team has a discount display this for Admin user's on the team page.
- Added a cookie consent notification for countries that require it. This will only trigger on the register page.
- Added a message on the Collection Details page for when the Collection has not yet been published.
- Fixed an issue with dropdown menus re-opening when clicking on the menu button while menu is open.